Hatha Yoga and Meditation Workshop
Ananda in the Alps
Workshop led by
Head of Yoga at Ananda in the Himalayas
Hatha Yoga forms the traditional root of all yoga systems and extends well beyond being a sophisticated physical exercise system. It integrates ideas of ethics, diet, cleansing and pranayama (breathing exercises) in combination with Raja Yoga meditation and is a system for spiritual development of the yogi.
What to Expect from the workshop:
- Practice asanas, breathing & relaxation techniques and build an overall practice that suits your needs
- Learn to de-stress & practice the art of awareness to adapt a more objective approach to life
- Understand the philosophy behind the yogic teachings and their application to modern life
- Enjoy gourmet ayurvedic meals during your retreat, prepared by Chef Diwaker Balodi, Executive Chef from Ananda in the Himalayas.
The package includes
- Breakfast with organic and local product
- Gourmet ayurvedic meals prepared by Chef Diwaker Balodi, from Ananda in the Himalayas
- Orientation to the programme and one-on-one discussions to assess personal health and lifestyle
- Each day includes 4 hours of workshop sessions ( Day 1 - Day 3) 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening
- Complimentary Wifi in room and hotel’s area
- Free garage parking
- Entrance to Nira Spa by Pure Altitude
- Free mountain railways and public transports in the Upper Engadin
Terms & Conditions
- Packages are subject to availability and can only be booked directly with the hotel
- Packages cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts
- Package can only be booked directly with the hotel.
Escape to The Alps
Make your stay at Nira Alpina extra special by booking one of our packages or offers today. From relaxing yoga packages to long stay offers, we have something to suit everyone.